The endocrine system is a collection of glands that produce chemical “messengers” called hormones which are essential for normal bodily functions. A wide variety of physiological processes are carried out unconsciously by these “messengers”. Once released they flow directly into the bloodstream and are transported to organs and tissues throughout the entire body.
Scientists and doctors are now finding maca to be one of the best natural ways to regulate and support endocrine health. This action regulates metabolism, energy levels, growth, sexual development and the sense of well-being and attitude.
Bio Harmoni does not contain hormones itself. Instead, it provides a unique set of nutrients that directly fuel the endocrine system and help the glands to produce vital hormones in precise dosages predetermined by one’s own body.
Bio Harmoni Enhancement
Thyroid & Parathyroid Glands
The thyroid gland controls the rate at which the body produces energy from nutrients. The alkaloid extract of Bio Harmoni can activate calcitonin hormones, which regulate the metabolism of calcium (Ca) and phosphorus (P) in the blood. Bio Harmoni has shown to increase male libido and sperm production in some clinical studies.
Bio Harmoni alkaloids act on the hypothalamus-pituitary axis causing gender appropriate responses in respective gonadal functions.
Bio Harmoni contains vitamin C and trace element zinc, which aids the functions of immune system of the thymus gland. Part of maca’s adaptogenic value may be its ability to enhance the thymus’ cell mediated immunity.
Bio Harmoni Benefits
In addition to its effect on the endocrine system, recent studies, articles, and reports show that Bio Harmoni helps the body and mind in a variety of other beneficial ways.
- Increases energy and endurance
- Increases stamina
- Improves sexual function in men and women
- Enhances fertility in people and animals
- Reduces hormonal dysfunction during menopause and andropause
- Regulates hormonal imbalances
- Enhances memory, learning and mental ability
- Improves circulatory system and rejuvenates the skin
- Builds stronger teeth and bones
- It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Acts as an anti-carcinogen and antioxidant
- Can be used as an alternative to anabolic steroids, helps to build muscle
Bio Harmoni Functions & Virtues
With its many health-enhancing properties finally becoming widely publicized, Bio Harmoni is a product that can make people feel, look, and perform better.
Bio Harmoni’s place in pre-conquest Peru as a remedy and nutritious super food precedes written history. The first recorded uses by Spaniards in the 16th century corroborate exactly what indigenous healers of the Andes Mountains had developed into their system of medicine.
So why does Bio Harmoni make you feel so good?
As an adaptogen, Bio Harmoni works broadly to contribute to overall well-being. It nourishes and calms the nerves with calcium, phosphorus, vitamins B1 and B12 and fatty acids, all of which work beneficially on the nervous system.
It stimulates the appetite and aids in digestion with calcium, vitamins B1 and B2, B12, and fatty acids. Its phosphorus is a primary building block in the cell; fuels Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) and glucose-6-phosphate (G6P).
At the same time, it supports the adrenal glands so they don’t have to rely on damaging cortical to fuel the body. Its sterols, calcium, and vitamin C help build muscle mass and its starches aid in physical endurance. Its alkaloids help the body assimilate all these nutrients just where they are required.
Bio Harmoni: The Endocrine Adaptogen
In addition, recent studies of Bio Harmoni also show:
- Its fibre as well as glucosinolate content show promise in helping combat some cancers.
- Bio-available calcium, in conjunction with its alkaloids, makes it an effective bone builder, thus reducing osteomalacia and rickets.
- Some of its fatty acids function as fungicides and local antiseptics, which may aid in overall immunity enhancement.
- Tannins bind and precipitate proteins, which improves the nutritional value of Bio Harmoni.
- Saponins and terpenoids may aid as a sedative, expectorant, pain reliever, anti-tumoral, and analgesic.